- Obsessed with: Kate Spade Agenda - I've posted this on Instagram earlier this month and I've been waiting for this week to use it! Super excited! The inside of it is so pretty and clean and whimsically pretty!
- Reading: America Again: Re-Becoming the Greatness we Never Weren't - Another book that's coming off my summer reading list. It's been a hilarious journey so far. If you love the satirical greatness that is Stephen Colbert, you will love this book.
- Wearing: Formula X in Incandescent - I totally fell in love with this color when I stopped by my local Sephora. It's such a summery cantaloupe color that I just can't get enough of. The formula is out of this world as well! Highly recommend!
- Watching: Doctor Who - I am currently rewatching the series to get ready for Peter Capaldi's takeover in August. Ahh a Summer with the Doctor. Super fabulous!
- Listening To: St Vincent's Rattlesnake - I seriously can't stop listening to this song. I have it on repeat on my iPhone and listen to it 50 times a day! It's just such an interesting song with a very intense yet summery vibe.
- Eating: Luke's Lobsters - I found this little gem in Bethesda recently and it's been taking a toll on my wallet (it's lobsters after all). I don't care though. These lobsters are delicious!
Thanks for reading!